Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Fine Coffee

For the past month or so I have been looking around for and noticing some really nice coffee grinders. This is a picture of one of the nicest ones I have seen. I love the light color of the wood together with the great condition of the stainless steel. One tends to think that the coffee would be Oh so much better after being ground in this classic.

Ever since I started blogging, coffee has become an even more consuming part of my daily routine. It probably has much to do with how cultured one becomes exploring their own , and others, more prized possessions: their thoughts. Coffee seems to bring clarity to life. High speed clarity. The kind of clarity one desires in the grind of the daily routine.

I just hope that I come out as well-weathered as this classic when I'm further along.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Hi Brian. Thanks for stopping by. I love your blog and you have gorgeous kids! My husband comes from Mennonite stock (last name: Dick) and his mother was from rural Manitoba (Russell). I'll be back!

andrea said...

PS I also taught Grade 2 once!