Sunday, July 30, 2006

what's on the other side


Just came home from spending the afternoon avoiding the 35 degree heat by diving into the heat of a different variety...theology.

Ocasioanlly I have this fear that I over-think certain issues. Then this fear was confirmed when I took this Muppet Personality Test which I found on Cherrypie's blog.

It would seem, so the experts say, that I am prone to over-think life's problems. But I'd be happy to sing you a thoughtful tune about it. A one, two, three four...

"Why are there so many, songs about rainbows..."



You Are Kermit



Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.

You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.

Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.

Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

6 comments:

andrea said...

(Shhhh -- I'm Fozzy Bear...)

Cherrypie said...

All these frogs to choose from and still no handsome prince yet. Not that I'm complaining.

And Andrea was really the glamorous guest but I tinkered with the results to maintain me super star diva role x

Cream said...

I really wanted to be Kermit or the Swedish chef but ended up as a mad scientist!
Sheeesh!!!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Hey Kermie...I ended up being
TA DA..Miss Piggy?!

I'd like to thank all of the little people who came up with that test.

Christine said...

"Wocka Wocka!" ;)

The Unknown said...

Ha! You're a born leader!
I'm with Andrea. I was Fozzy Bear.
love