Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the cool web

Winter's web was woven while we watched with wonder. Spring's song summons sultrily still, sounds so soft saying stuff silkily. Summer satisfies sad seekers...sometimes singing soothing sentences. Autumn asks and answers any anthoms...always aiming away...anywhere, anyone.

Have you ever gotten something stupid into you head and just felt like putting it down? Well, the above was it for me...something silly, and not intentionally so, but something in the mind that was asking for attention. So be it. (amen)

5 comments:

kyknoord said...

For what its worth, your "something stupid" is a true pleasure to read out loud. If it happens again, please don't hesitate to share.

andrea said...

I agree. Be stupid more. Sorry I've been away. I love the simplicity and transparency of this image.

Brian the Mennonite said...

Thanks for the hugs you two.

You know how you write something that you're not quite sure about, but you post it anyway. When you check for comments the next day, you almost hate to open them for fear of peals of laughing mockery.

I was pleased to read what the both of you wrote. (sigh) You're the meaning in my life...you're my inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I knew it was just a matter of time before you put something to paper. (And this is not Mocking Laughery)

You go "du"de.

madretz said...

Love the alliteration! And the photo manipulation is really cool, too.