Sunday, February 19, 2006

Photoshopped Joyce

The photograph of Joyce that I posted yesterday must have frightened everyone away, as only Rod the Brave was courageous enough to comment.

I've been practising using Photoshop to get myself ready for when my house will be flooded with 10 megapixel digital images from my new camera. I haven't purchased it yet, but the money is steadily filling my milk jug savings account.


My daughter Jane and I counted the contents, and I am now up to $418.89. At this rate it should only take me another 6 months to gather the rest of the necessary loot. I can't wait.

1 comment:

andrea said...

We were all just too gobsmacked by her wholesome good looks and drop-dead charm (or is it the other way around?) to say anything. Actually, I've been lax here during winter Olympics. It is a wonderful candid.