Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Canadian Blog Awards

Voting has begun and I have been nominated in the category for best personal blog, as has my wife at Chronicles of Blunderview. I personally think her blog is a whole lot better than mine, so vote for her. But if you still want to vote for me then just click on the maple leaf link in my sidebar and it will take you to the voting page. Just scroll down to the appropriate category.

While you're there, check out some of the other great stuff you might find. Look for the names colouring outside the lines, Homo Escapeons and Snippets from Spaceship Orion.

You are allowed one vote per day, so happy voting.

1 comment:

Romeo Morningwood said...

I will alternate voting for the both-of-yas everyday. Unless one of you WANTS/NEEDS it more than the other? I am open to bribes.
Vote and Vote often!!!