Sunday, January 08, 2006

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log...

Andy was the inspiration for me to take the test:

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

And apparently I'm Yoda:




Yoda
A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.
Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

My kids use my size as a judge. "Quit taking our puck...I'm going to tell my dad to come out here....and he's much bigger than you." At 6"2" I guess I'm a little more physically intimidating that Yoda's elf stature.

Whenever I think of Yoda I think of my time studying at Briercrest where I learned of a song by Weird Al Yankovic with the title Yoda which was sung to the tune of Lola by The Kinks.


Part of the song goes like this, and if you can imagine the tune, its actually kind of amusing:

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log.

I asked him his name

and in a raspy voice he said Yoda,

Y-O-D-A, Yoda,

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You? Have a go.

No comments: