Sunday, January 22, 2006

The perfect combo

Some days when you are feeling a little peckish, one of the best things to do is spend money.
Yesterday, Joyce and I, with nothing in the van but empty seats and a debit card, drove in to Winnipeg to spend, spend, spend. All of it was bloody practical though, like $260.00 worth of groceries and shaving gel. It felt simply wonderful to wander around the store unencumbered. I say that thinking about not having the kids...the Superstore, however, was insane. It was like it was Chritmas time once again. Shopping carts blocking every possible passage, and piles of unwanted clothing on the floor in the permanent discount section.

Lately, there are so many things that I would love to spend money on. But there is one thing...the perfect combination of guitar and processor, that I have been eyeing for some time.


The guitar is the Canadian made Godin Multiac Grand Concert SA, Two Voice, and the processor is Roland's VG-88. (Darren, you can probably relate) The owning of this pair would make me truly happy. Not just in the regular happy sense, but orgasmic. I might just come to a place in my guitar playing where I could truly realize my dream...and maybe, just maybe, get my own tour bus.











2 comments:

andrea said...

Nice work on the banner and you know -- lately I've really wanted to draw a guitar -- maybe a bass as it's got slightly cooler lines. Something to think about AFTER this week...

Christy said...

Set up a paypal account...you never know.